THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday, January 12, 2009

Plans for the week of Jan 12

Here is the accountability part. I am planning on posting my plans. He he.

For this week:

Workouts-
Mon- Weight workout (push* muscles) + 20 mins of cardio - completed YAY!
Tues- Pull* muscles before spin class
Wed- Day of rest
Thurs- Spin class
Fri- 75 min Total Body conditioning class or barbell sculpt
Sat- Walk with family (weather permitting)
Sun- Day of rest

*Some people/trainers prefer working out alternating upper and lower body muscles on different days. I prefer the push/pull method. Day 1 you work out all the muscles that "push": Chest, triceps, leg press, lunges, quads, etc. Day 2 you workout muscles that "pull": back, biceps, shoulders, hamstrings

Meals-
Still working on this for the week, but today I have had a protein smoothie for BF, will eat a salad with grilled chicken for lunch and broiled tilapia fillets for dinner with quinoa and salad w/ fresh tomatoes.

Will get back to you on the rest.

Peace of mind-
Had coffee in a sunny window this morning (too cold to actually go outside) with no children or husband around. It was nice. While pumping gas, I stood and faced the sun so my body could produce healthy vitamin D! I feel good today. Muscles a little weary, body a little fatigued, but I feel good.

No comments: