THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Could your thyroid be causing you grief?

When talking to the folks at Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Centers, I discovered that most people fall into "normal limits" on their routine thyroid screen. As many as 40% of people with hypothyroid go undiagnosed with the blood tests your neighborhood Dr. orders And many of these people feel horrible and don't know what is wrong inside. It's a ghastly feeling to have.

Here is the online test I took to see what my thyroid function might look like. Remember this is only a test, but if you have a result that raises questions, you might want to look further into this.

Thyroid Test

The website this links up with has great information on natural remedies and resources. I am a firm believer in not just medicating the problem, but eliminating. Many people think I am a quack because of this....but think about it. Does Motrin get rid of the reason you have headaches? Probably not, it's more of a bandaid. Necessary at times? Yes! A solution? No!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I FLUNKED that test!

Violeta Corona said...

It’s hard to lose weight when you have hypothyroidism. I tried natural thyroid supplements , followed the instructions, and I lose weight. I would recommend this to anyone.