THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm a princess mom!

After a really stressful day with the girls, I was sitting on the living room floor just griping to the dear Duke about how I never get anything done, and how I feel so worn out all the time, my house is a mess, etc etc. I happened to glance up on the kitchen table and saw this:








You can't really tell by looking, but they are Disney Princess shoes in Sunshine's size....a 5. They were actually the smallest size they make and she picked them out on her own. She ran right up to them and grabbed them, so naturally Nana just HAD to buy them for her. If the shoe fits....

She was so exited to show her daddy the shoes when he got home that she took the box to him and made him put the shoes on her feet, and tie them.

On this particularly stressful day, all I could do when I saw these shoes sitting on the table (after she had gone to bed) was just smile. Then I started belly laughing. The Duke, curious as to what he was missing asked why I was laughing. I just said..."I have little princess...and it's so wonderful!" He started smiling as well. Then we both laughed at the pink princess shoes, both knowing that we have many years of pink princess shoes left to go...and it's a great feeling!

No comments: