THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Checking in

Hi friends,

I'm in California for the week. I left Tuesday and won't be back until late Monday night. I took the girls with me too. Crazy hunh? It hasn't been too bad. I have just really come to appreciate baby-proofing.

My dear friend, T, hosted us in Bakersfield. P.s. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH T!!!!!!
I never worried about anything there because she has 2 children of very similar ages and everything that was in reach was ok for them to touch. Everywhere else we have been has been a different story. I am constantly running around pulling things out of Tinkerbel's mouth and pulling Sunshine out of cabinets.

Apparently my stress about my children tearing apart other people's homes has led a family member to call me "High maintenance".

Hmmmm....I don't think I agree with that assessment. I just like things the way they are at home, and I have been a little shaken up at not having luxuries like 2 high chairs, 2 cribs, 2 baby monitors. I don't need much else, but I do need sleep, and a bra for this wedding tomorrow.

HOw in the world and I going to find a strapless in 15 minutes. That's about how long I will have to find one.

Wish me luck!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Swizzle said...

Hope your trip was more fun than not.
I'm not sure what she means by HM. She can't mean the "gosh, it takes a lot to take care of you" HM. If she means, "wow, you do a lot to have things just so" I don't think there's anything wrong with that. She clearly hasn't had to worry about keeping wee ones alive for some time. Things DO have to be just so when you have the babies into everything.

Mary Beth said...

Man...good luck!