THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The beauty of multiple children

Yesterday we moved Tinkerbel's crib into Sunshine's bedroom so we could reclaim our office. There's something about moving furniture around that gets me all gung ho about cleaning and organizing. We have family coming over for Tink's 1st Bday this weekend, so that may also have contributed to the craze.

Anywho, I had Drama place all of his "too young for me" toys in a box located in his bedroom. Since they were boy toys, I figured I wouldn't save any of them and we would take to CCA. However, Tink and SS found said toys and have been playing with Buzz Lightyear for about an hour now. I am pretty sick of hearing "to infinity and beyond", but they are peaceful, quiet, and happy. This is good after the horrific morning of temper tantrums!

No comments: