THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Everything I ever needed to know about life I learned from a turtle

My girls are obsessed with the Wonder Pets. We watch it several times a day. The littlest runs up to the TV clapping and yelling "Ming ming!!!" (one of the characters). Each episode these pets; a guinea pig, a duckling, and a turtle save the day when they rescue an animal in trouble....AND they sing operatic tunes while doing so! It's actually one of the more tolerable shows on.

Last night they had their Christmas special, "The Wonder Pets Save the Nutcracker". I was rolling my eyes as the girls asked to watch it for the 4th time today. But, I found hidden meaning in it.

Some of the quotes from turtle Tuck during the show:

"So you're down because you have 1 present just 1...well 1 present is better than none!"

"If you have a warm place to sleep in at night, you really have it alright"

"Be happy with what you have"

Hmmmmm....a theme here? They are quite brilliant cute fluffy things. Maybe they should have the Wonder Pets "Save the Economy"

No comments: