THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday, October 1, 2007

Apparently, I've been tagged

Mrs. Swizzle from Brain Swizzle tagged me for the Fab 4 Meme (whatever that is). I'm new to this so please be gentle.

4 Jobs I’ve Held

Hostess with the mostess at Tippin's Pie Pantry (come on down ya'll)
Personal Trainer at 24 Hour Fitness
Sales Support/Account Manager for the Canadian division of a German Telecom parts manufacturer (I got to visit Canada a lot....it was sweet!!!)
Business Development Representative (my boss was an ass....I hated this job)

4 Films I Could Watch Over and Over

Love Actually
Anchorman
Pride and Prejudice
Dangerous Beauty

4 TV Shows I Watch

Grey's Anatomy
The Office
CSI and CSI Miami
Side Order of Life

4 Places I’ve Lived

Bakersfield, CA
Ft Worth, TX
UK
Flower Mound, TX

4 Favorite Foods

Pasta
Fillet Mignon
Mexican food
Wedding cake (well, really any cake)

4 Websites I Visit Everyday
(I can't possibly really get online for long everyday....be serious)

Weather.com
Babycenter.com
Toysrus.com (started my Christmas shopping early this year)
Various blogs

4 Favorite Colors

Pink
Blue (like my babies' and hubby's eyes)
Green (like Drama's eyes)
Pale Yellow

Places I Would Love to Be Right Now

Tahiti
Italy
Vancouver, B.C.
Lake Tahoe, CA

4 Names I Love But Would/Could Not Use for my Children

Emily
Anna
William
Grace

Hmmmm, I don't have anyone to tag. The meager group of blog friends I know have already been tagged! I need to get out more!

2 comments:

Mrs. Swizzle said...

Yay! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Good play!! We were so sad when Tippins went away - Mr. Incredible was a HUGE fan of the Strawberry Pies when they were in season.