THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fab five

After yesterday's dreary post I find myself in a much more positive mood. So, to cheer things up a bit I've decided in honor of our party of 5 to come up with 5 fabulous reasons to be me today.

1. Tinkerbell let me sleep for a whole 5 1/2 hours last night. I even hit REM for the first time in weeks! It feels wonderful.
2. I had 1 1/2 hours of uninterrupted bliss today when I went and got a haircut.
3. I have officially lost all of my pregnancy weight (33 pounds thank you) from Tinkerbell and only have 7 lingering pounds from Sunshine's.
4. Fall is right around the corner....I can smell it. It is y favorite season, and today is a little taste of the beautiful days ahead.
5. My children. They love me no matter what I look (or smell) like and they make my heart smile.

So, what is fab about being you today?

1 comment:

Mrs. Swizzle said...

I'll have to think about that.

Funny(?) thing, I've been feeling a lot like you described in your previous post, thought not for the same reasons (obviously).

I feel like Sparkle is draining me, too. It feels like I've just been trying to keep my sanity and keep everyone alive for the past couple of weeks. And I'm not so sure about the sanity! I haven't wanted to do ANYTHING, just ask Mr. Swizzle.

I've even thought about going back on the happy pills I took a little while back. Hmm. When Twinkle was about the age Sparkle is now? Hmmm

Glad you're feeling better.