THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Thursday, April 24, 2008

God save the Duchess

The middle one...Sunshine (which by the way I really need to work on new names) can open doors now. Why God? Why this week?

She just let Tinkerbell into Drama's room, which is still a mess from last week though he has been asked everyday to fix it. And...there were crayons...and coins...and I am pulling my hair out.

Where do you get those door things to keep kids out??? And do they deliver? Jeez I don't want to go out in public with thing 1 and thing 2 right now. I want to crawl under a rock and hide...would that be child abandonment? Hmmmm???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have one of the "door things" on the pantry and one on my closet. They really do work, sometimes too well. I think we got them at Target.