THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday, April 21, 2008

Quick bikini challenge update

Had an appointment with the trainer today. I have lost 5 pounds since March 5th, including 2 pounds of fat. The bad news is that while my overall body fat % went down a point, I lost 3 pounds of muscle. She says I'm not eating enough; and she's not on board with Ms Michael's one snack a day garbage. She reminded me to up my protein intake, not skip meals, and eat every 2 hours....and keep up the good work. I can see a bikini of some sort in the not-so-distant future.

1 comment:

Mrs. Swizzle said...

That's so cool. I mean the part about seeing a bikini in the not so distant future, not the losing muscle part.

I've so fallen off. Being sick last week just tossed me right off track - hard to do jumping jacks and push-ups when you can't breathe.

Here's to getting back on track - oh, wait, I can't drink that...