THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It continues...

This morning my coffee maker broke. It's not old, or new really. We got it for our wedding...4 years ago. My coffee maker is to me like a pacemaker is to someone with a bad heart. I hopped in the car and drove to Starbucks that minute...no make-up, hair disheveled, pjs on. When I walked in from SB, skinny latte in tow, my soon to be 2 year old Sunshine said "Mommy got coffee?". It's almost like she was as relieved as I was. Tink is cutting top teeth and last night was horrific.

Must buy new one today. Any suggestions on best brands for that perfect perk me up???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cannot remember the brand of mine, but it brews into the carafe that keeps it warm and has no hot plate for the kids to burn themselves on - i really love it!!

Anonymous said...

We have the same thing as EG. It's a Mr. Coffee and B loves it!