THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday, August 11, 2008

Things that make me happy!

  • USA Olympic swimming
  • My new coffee maker (a thermal carafe pot as suggested by many friends)
  • Drama's artistic ability and love for his little sis'
  • Tinkerbel's low, raspy, yet very sweet voice
  • Singing great music this coming Sunday at church
  • A nice hard rain on a hot summer day
  • Ezekiel sprouted grain bread, English muffins, and NEW tortillas! YAY!
  • My CW Dream Hair shampoo and conditioner
  • The sweet sugar I get from kissing my babies' heads
  • My husband telling me how "beautiful and young" I look lately
  • Sunshine saying "I miss you Mommy" and "I love you" and "Is Sunshine a princess?"
  • My new Sharkie steam mop. It cleans floors (sterilizes even) without chemicals!
  • The work we did in Iowa. Hard labor, but it felt amazing!
  • Laughter...from anyone

No comments: