THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Even yuckier Saturday

I wanted to go to a craft show today and buy shoes at Macy's. Like retail therapy will help with sadness...right? Maybe I will still try.

Today marks the 5 year anniversary of my brother's passing. It kind of snuck up on me. No anniversary has hit me like this before.

To make matters worse, we lost a beloved choir member this week, and I will have to sing at her Memorial...exactly 5 years to the date (Tuesday the 30th) since my brother's service. If she weren't a choir member, I would have to pass. But, I know C would have been there for me, and she also sang at my brother's service. It's the right thing to do.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Aw, S. I'm sorry. You and Beryl mentioned that in passing but I didn't know what you were referring to.

God love you for being there. I hope it was healing more than anything else it might have been. And you're right - she'd have been there for you. she loved you like crazy (she told me that once).