THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Eat your peas

I am in a surprisingly upbeat and positive mood. I slept last night, had two dreams, made it to the gym this morning, AND...(drumroll) both of my girls went down for naps at the same time allowing me time to organize my medicine/vitamin cabinet, do several loads of laundry and dust. Since I am feeling so well, I want to share with you, my rockstar-mom friends, the weekly seed for the soul.
Last year, when pregnant with Sunshine, a friend gave me a packet of "seeds for the soul" for new moms. When moving our office into SS's old bedroom I found them and set them on the desk. I just opened them for the first time today, and here is what it said:

"Your future with new baby looks as bright as you are. Shine on!"



1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

There you go! That's some good positive thinking!