THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Assault with a deadly G-string

Well I finally stopped the after baby bleeding fest last week and it opened the door for me to pull out the ole' G-strings again. YAY! I can burn the post-partum grannies in a "return to normal" ritual. Besides, I absolutely hate VPLs.
Today is laundry day at the Dream house so that means piles of laundry everywhere. I was in a rush to get a few things washed before Baroque Ken left for a 3 day trip down South for a concert. (Yes, three nights alone with three kids....I can hear the horror music playing in the background already). Anyway, needless to say, I was distracted in a whirlwind of housework until my beloved Sunshine ran into my room with one of my thongs over her head. I thought...how cute! I turned my head for a second and she was whining. The side part of the G-string(made out of lace) was caught in a snagged fingernail and the rest was down around her neck. She was pulling her hand away which made the part around her neck pretty tight. I freaked out and got her untangled immediately! She had red marks all around her neck but otherwise seemed ok.
How scary is that? She was right in front of me helping me fold my laundry. It could have been disastrous. I guess I need to put my clothes away while she is sleeping from now on and keep laundry piles out of her reach.
Who knew panties could be so dangerous?

2 comments:

Mrs. Swizzle said...

OMG!! LMAO! I mean, I'm glad she's ok. But that's hilarious.

Those things are dangerous in more ways than one!

Anonymous said...

GADS!! Tahnk goodness you caught on and rescued her - can you imagine explaining that one to the ER doc??