THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday, September 14, 2007

Texas tornadoes stike again

Last week when the Duke was out of town, I spent a large portion of my free (and not-so-free) time cleaning. Tinkerbell has been diagnosed with "household and/or seasonal allergies" so a clean and dusted house are now very important to me.
The Duke came home late Saturday and together with Drama (and a lot of help from Sunshine) completely ransacked the place.

Some items you will find on the floor in my house:
The Duke's suitcase.....yes...still there from last week
random orange toy sword
three baby gift bags...empty..in 3 different rooms
lone leopard print shoe
Dominos coupons.....mmmmm pizza
stray toddler denim shorts
breast pads (clean) strewn throughout 4 different rooms
Anakin Skywalker action figure
about 5 unused size 1 Huggies
dirty soccer shorts...somehow escaped the laundry brigade this morning
crayons
and the list goes on....

I swear it looks like a flock of seagulls flew in, crapped all over everything and went south for the winter. Can they take the tornadoes with them???

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I had read this before. But this time I got the giggles at the idea that, at least the Huggies were unused....

does that make you feel any better? no? sorry...

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks