THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday, September 3, 2007

The new and improved party!

Ok, so Mrs. Five is not working for me. I love having a family of five....it rocks...for the most part...when I have been sleeping. But Mrs. Five reminds me of "Number 5 is ALIVE" from Short Circuit. So...I began searching last week for a new nickname. I didn't have any nicknames growing up.
It wasn't until I moved to England that a nickname was bestowed upon me. It was awful. The Brits called me Barbie. I was tall, blonde, and tan...something they didn't see too often in the Northern part of England. And...if that wasn't bad enough, the song "Barbie Girl" from Aqua was just getting popular and they frequently dedicated the song to me at clubs around town. Nice hunh? I really hated the name and it's connotations.
But, I really like the background and would love to be skinny again like Barbie...so here it is. Barbie's Dream party. Complete with my very own Ken, 3 kids and a Dream SUV. Now if I could just get some dream sleep.....

1 comment:

Mrs. Swizzle said...

"...life in plastic, it's fantastic..."

Sorry, I loved that song. I was never mistaken for Barbie, though.

Love the new look.