THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Bday to me...

Ugh! Today I am 32. I am 32 today. Sheesh. Where has the time gone?

It seems like yesterday I was a bouncing 20-something with boobs and butt up to here.
Now I'm not. And no they are not either.

So I woke up today to get Drama off on a field trip for school. Being as that we live in Suburban Cowtown, they went to the Annual Stock show and Rodeo. D asked why I wasn't tagging along like I normally do for school trips. How do you explain that you don't want to spend the better part of your birthday smelling cow poop to an 8 year old? So I made some lousy excuse about the babies being out in the cold. How was I supposed to know it was going to be 70 degrees today? It sleeted on us just a few days ago.

After feeding the girls breakfast, and myself a MASSIVE cup of coffee I was off to the hair salon to get beautiful. Well that was the plan. Unfortunately, it was so windy that something blew over and knocked the power out at the salon somewhere in the middle of my "processing" time. So I left with sopping wet hair. I HATE that feeling. And, I don't have that "I just left the salon" look. Grrrrr.

At least the Duke helped out with the self esteem issue. He bought me an awesome outfit! It was very well put together and something I would totally wear: a khaki jacket, red blouse with lace detail and chocolate brown slacks in (are you ready for this???) a size 6!!! Very optimistic my dear Duke. Maybe next year at this time I will be back there.

Now if I could just get those kids in bed so I could soak in a warm tub of bath time bliss. Ahhhh...that would be a nice way to end my day.

No comments: