THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday, January 27, 2008

My friends rock!!!

Speaking of Bdays...

Last night we went out for my 30t, 31st and 32nd Bdays. I couldn't celebrate the last few in style since I was preggo and quite ill the last couple of years. My real B-day isn't until Tuesday, but hey...who is gonna go out on a Tuesday??

So, for my Bday I told my husband that I wanted all of my friends in one place all at the same time to have a good time. Not possible since many are out of town, but the ones who were in town (for the most part) showed up and gave me the best Bday I have ever had!!!!

It was amazing! Everyone looked so beautiful and radiant. There were 20 people sitting around the table with me....and they were all there to celebrate with me. What more could you ask for?

I didn't want gifts or cards or anything (note to the Duke: please write that on future Evites)....but people still amazed me with their generosity and kind hearts. I received some amazing gifts cards for food, music, clothes, make-up....the list goes on. I also got a beautiful frame arrangement, the perfect place for cherished photos of my babes, and some bath stuff that smells really yummy . Hmmmmm, either I stink, or the person who gave me that reads my blog and knows I get to take baths now.... ;) ].

At one point I just sat at the table and watched everyone talking to each other and thought...how lucky am I??? I have the three most beautiful children in the world, the sexiest and sweetest Duke, and wonderful family and friends. Life could not be any better!

I will admit I was a little embarrassed when I saw the flame of fire coming out of the back with what looked like a cake under it. Am I THAT old? The last time I had candles my mom went easy on me and did the numbers. I'm surprised Smokey didn't show up saying "Only Dutch can prevent forest fires".

2 comments:

HAPPYHANERHOME said...

How fun! Really wish we could have been there with you. We think of you often here in Bako. Rachel and I reminisce often about our crazy days of friendship and fun. Miss you!

Mrs. Swizzle said...

It was lots of fun! We'll have to do it that way every year!