THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Step 2 (of out with the old)

Well, I DID IT!

Yesterday I sold all but 5 pieces of my maternity clothes. They are gone, forever. It feels wierd. I am happy to be done, but sometimes I see newborn babies and wonder if I will change my mind 5 years from now.

The rest of the baby stuff is also being worked on. I have a few items to give back to a friend who let us borrow them, and a few more things that we'll either pass on down to new families, or garage sale them.

*sigh*

Such bittersweet days....

2 comments:

Mrs. Swizzle said...

I know I'm not having more. 2 is trying my sanity enough.

BUT, I just saw a picture in a magazine of a pregnant belly and thought, "what if..." Then I remembered how many times I had to get Sparkle down from climbing onto the kitchen table today!

Heather said...

Hi! Thanks for the very nice comment on my blog. I love getting comments especially from new people so I can go check out their blogs too.

I hope to be at this point later in the year...even if I feel any pangs of wanting another one (Lord I hope not) there will be no more after this one. Hubby was a hard sell on even having the third.

I think it will be easy to get rid of the maternity clothes. It's all the baby clothes that is hard for me.