THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ah the many perks of being a mom!

Vomit.

I can't stand vomit. I think it has to be the worst part of being a mom. I would rather clean a thousand toilets than clean up one pile of puke. It's warm and squishy and stinky....ok, now I am gonna hurl.

Today when I walked in to get Sunshine out of bed, I realized she had thrown up all over. Some was dry, like it happened much earlier in the night. Some was fresh.....UGH. But it was all over. At least she had the sense to not sleep IN the mess. Her hair was clean.

All I could think while cleaning up the mess and trying not to create even more of a mess was poor girl. WHy didn't she cry? She needed mommy. She hardly made a peep last night. This was the first time she has ever thrown up besides the normal hurling of newborns. Surely she was scared by the whole process. Right?

She seems ok now, aside from little to no appetite today.

Yep. I hate barf. It's pretty darn disgusting. And it leaves dodgy stains on your laundry. Ewwww.

2 comments:

Mrs. Swizzle said...

That's gross. I hate it when that happens. And I totally understand about feeling sorry for her.

Anonymous said...

Vomit doesn't always bother little ones. I have seen my babies hurl and not even change expressions! I was the one going "yecchh!"