THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Book Meme

I've been tagged by Mrs. Swizzle for a book meme.

Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. (No cheating!)


Um, ok. I am at my home desk, which is covered in books. The top one on the stack (Instant Reflexology) only has 63 pages. The next one down...yes, it has more than 123.

"The Life and Times of Elizabeth I" by Neville Williams

Find Page 123 and Find the first 5 sentences.

Post the next 3 sentences.
Simier proved 'a most choice courtier, exquisitely skilled in love toys, pleasant conceits and court dalliance'. Such gallantry made Elizabeth feel a different woman, even if he were a proxy suitor, and she nicknamed him her 'Monkey'. She revelled in his attentions, and took a girlish delight in the escapade of his raid on her bedchamber to steal a nightcap that he could forward to Alencon as a love token.

Wow, I need to read that book! Queens get to have all the fun.

Tag 5 people.

I tag Dana, Dawn and Tara.

3 comments:

Mrs. Swizzle said...

Crikey!

Thanks for playing!

Think I'll go take a shower.

Mary Beth said...

Love toys!? wowwee!

Dana said...

WoW! I think I need to read that book.